Tuition and Registration
Please contact us to check enrollment availability for your child. If space is not available you may be added to our waitlist. Enrollment is offered on a first come, first served basis. Once you complete registration (by reading through our handbook and submitting registration paperwork and immunization records along with registration and materials fees) we will work with you to schedule dates for transition. Our transition process consists of parent and child visitations and shortened beginning days with parents on call. Please call or email to ask any questions or to schedule a time to talk further over the phone or to arrange a visit if you are interested in seeing our school. We look forward to hearing from you!
- *** Costs may vary. Part time options available. Currently not offering CYFD/ ECECD assistance.
- Infants (6 months- 1 year)= $1300/ month full time (four day a week program ONLY) +GRT ($108.06)
- Toddlers (1 year- 2 years)= $1250/ month full time (five days a week) +GRT ($103.90)
- Preschool (2-4 years OR fully potty trained)= $1200/ month full time (five days a week) +GRT ($99.75)
- ***There is a minimum enrollment of two days per week for all ages. Program ends once children turn four years old. GRT is Gross Receipts Taxes, this rate is an additional 8.3125% monthly. Tuition will be discounted for any personal staff vacations and substantial notice will be provided.
Tuition rates include breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.